Do you want to learn how to make the perfect horse drawing?
Horses and ponies make great subjects for depicting grace, power and speed. If you have ever been frustrated by not being able to draw a horse properly, or not been able to get the proportions right, then this is the book for you.
“Draw Horses in 15 Minutes” will teach you everything about how to create convincing equestrian sketches, as well as give you a framework to take your art practice further for any subject. The book is aimed at budding artists who are just starting out as well as more experienced artists who are looking for a specialist resource.
This book covers topics like:
- Basic drawing techniques: with special reference to horses
- Exercises: to practice and develop each new skill
- Materials: how to choose the right materials
- Proportions: guidelines to basic proportion
- Movement: how to capture dynamic poses such as galloping, walking and trotting
- Anatomical details: of head, hooves, and nostrils
- Examples: of different breeds of horses